- Sofa Beds
- Corner Groups
- Coffee Tables
- Office Furniture
- Console Table
- TV Units
- Side Table
- Entertainment Units
- Storage Cabinets
- Sofa Ranges
- Natuzzi Italia Sofa Ranges
- Natuzzi Italia Plaza Sofa Range
- Natuzzi Italia Tratto Sofa Range
- Natuzzi Italia Releve Sofa Range
- Natuzzi Italia Volo Sofa Range
- Natuzzi Italia Borghese Sofa Range
- Natuzzi Italia Avana Sofa Range
- Natuzzi Italia Diesis Sofa Range
- Natuzzi Italia Etoile Sofa Range
- Natuzzi Italia Leyra Sofa Collection
- Natuzzi Italia Tempo Sofa Range
- Natuzzi Italia Brio Sofa Range
- Natuzzi Italia Herman Sofa Collection
- Natuzzi Italia Iago Sofa Range
- Natuzzi Italia Sofa Ranges
- Natuzzi Editions Ranges
- Natuzzi Editions Costanzo Sofa Range
- Natuzzi Editions Alessandro Sofa Range
- Natuzzi Editions Tomaso Sofa Range
- Natuzzi Editions Rodolfo Sofa Range
- Natuzzi Editions Vanessa Chair
- Natuzzi Editions Ezio Range
- Natuzzi Editions Francesco Sofa Range
- Natuzzi Editions Zeno Sofa Range
- Natuzzi Editions Palermo Sofa Range
- Natuzzi Editions Parma Sofa Range
- Natuzzi Editions Marina Sofa Range
- Natuzzi Editions Catullo Sofa Range
- Natuzzi Editions Georgio Range
- Natuzzi Editions Syracuse Sofa Range
- Natuzzi Editions Lorenzo Sofa Range
- Natuzzi Editions Portofino Sofa Range
- Natuzzi Editions Salerno Sofa Group
- SONOS The wireless HiFi System
- Wallpapers & Curtains
- Fatboy Inflatable Dogs
- Fatboy Junior Beanbag
- Fatboy Point Ottoman
- Fatboy Point Stonewashed
- Fatboy Concrete Seat
- Fatboy CO9 Rabbit
- Fatboy the Original Beanbag
- Fatboy Attackle Bench
- Fatboy Lamzac Air Beanbag
- Fatboy the Original Stonewashed
- Fatboy Bolleke Light
- Fatboy Headdemock Hammock
- Fatboy Buggle-Up Beanbag
- Fatboy Candyofnie Lights
- Vases and Bowls
- Ready to View
- Contact Us
Terms & Conditions
1. Payment of a deposit and/or signing an Abitare order form signifies your acceptance of entering a 'Legal & Binding contract' and confirms acceptance of out 'Terms and Conditions'.
2. The company will use its best endeavours to supply the customer with the exact goods ordered. Where this is not possible the company will notify the customer as soon as possible of any alterations to design, colour or finish. Where the alterations are deemed to be fundamental to the goods ordered the customer may terminate the contract and any deposit will be refunded.
3. Cancellations will not be accepted on any order, unless previously agreed wih the company and written confirmation has been made. No cancellations will be accepted on 'special order goods'. Special orders are goods specially made for you and will apply to orders where they are not held in stock but made to fulfil your order.
4. All goods are normally sold as new with manufacturers' guarantee, unless otherwise stated. Ex display or damaged goods are sold with the following statement: 'Priced to allow for any imperfections'. Such goods must be fully inspected by the customer whilst on display and prior to signing this contract.
5. Any damages or shortages must be reported in writing within 3 days of delivery.
6. In order to pursue a complaint, the customer must establish contractual liability i.e. sales invoice. It is the customer's responsibility to establish proof of purchase.
7. All goods remain the property of Abitare until the company has recieved payment in full. The company reserves the right to sue for non-payment. If payment is not forthcoming the company reserves the right to take civil action for the 'delivery up' application.
8. All goods are delivered free of charge, within a 50 mile radius of the store (on sales over £650) unless otherwise stated. Delivery is guaranteed 'Door to Door'. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure that the goods will fit into their premises. Make sure you make a note of your furniture's dimensions and check that it will fit into your house and your chosen room. Any re delivery will be changeable.
9. All invoices must be paid in full by customer's within 7 days of their goods arriving in the company's warehouse. All payments must be cleared before delivery can be made.
10. All delivery dates are approximate and subject to change and given in good faith. Much of our range is imported and sometimes through no fault of ours delays may happen. We will endeavour to keep customers informed of any delays.
11. If the company or its agents assist - on request - to remove internal and/or external doors to necessitate a proper delivery - this is the sole responsibility of the customer to arrange any re hanging of any doors. Our company or its agents will not undertake any electircal work.
12. Customer's goods will be stored for a period of 7 days without charge. Longer periods can be negotiated for the storage of the goods which we would assign to a storage centre. This will normally attract a fee of £50 per week, payable in advance.
13. In the event of a VAT increase, the company reserves the right to pass this on.
14. 'Title of Deed' passes to the customer once the balance has been paid in full (normally within 7 days of being booked into our company warehouse). Whilst every effort will be made to maintain the condition of customer's furniture, should any damage be found the company accepts no responsibility. .
Abitare is now one of the few truly independent furniture superstores in the UK. Over the years, the 30,000 square foot store has grown, not only in size but in the depth of ranges that the business carries.Sign Up For Newsletter
Latest post from Twitter